Friday, July 20, 2007

You'd think that whenever I got out of school I would have more time to write...I guess I shot that theory.





Let's see...I've been working. I've been playing. I got in a wreck on the 4th of July and Geico totaled my car. Let me just say that all Geico has is good advertising. Everything else sucks. I want my Corolla back, that's all.





I cut my finger on the slicer at work and it hurts to type.





I still live in my apartment.





I still have my Chris.





Wyatt is growing up and getting into everything. Picture:



He's my cool buddy.

Nothing much else to say...I turn 23...twenty FRIKIN three...on Monday. I'm sad. I'm that much closer to 50 as far as I am concerned. I am going to Six Flags with my family and Chris though! :)

I start student teaching at the end of August. Nervous? Yes. I had a dream that the teachers were mean to me last night. Surely that won't happen.

I'm out. I'll update in another 4 months or so. haha.

2 comments:

Biddy said...

i was beginning to wonder if you had forgotten about your blog haha...

you should go read mine..it will make you laugh...hard

oh and WTF? Car wreck? You need to call me with details!

I LOVE MY RACHEL!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.