Wednesday, August 09, 2006

update...

Howdy, faithful readers.

Not much to update on...Chris and I are still great, I finished my Teaching Students With Special Needs class with a fat A, and Quizno's is going great. It's so nice to get out of work before 11pm. Before 10pm, even.

Summer band starts in less than 2 weeks. Un-freakin-believable. I mean, summer is gone. Just like that. So here starts my last full year of college...that's great news. This is going to be a really freakin' hard year. Allow me to explain:

Mon/Wed/Fri

9:00am--Orchestration and Arranging with Dr. Reid (Monday and Wednesday only)
10:00am--Marching Band Techniques and Wind Literature with Ms. Steele (Monday and Wednesday only)
11:00am--Chap-hell (Chris is making me go with him...dammit)
11:55am--Marching Band
1:00pm--Music History I with Dr. Straughn (uh oh)
2:00pm--Concepts of Flute and Double Reeds with Mrs. Straughn and Dr. Ward (Monday and Wednesday only)
3:00pm--if I had to guess, this would be my lesson time. I'm not sure which day, though.
4:00pm--Recital Seminar

Tues/Thurs
9:30am--Beginning Conducting with Dr. Ward
11:00am--frikin' Chap-hell
11:55am--Marching Band
2:00pm--Concepts of Jazz and Improvisation with Mr. Bush
5:00pm--Jazz Band

That's why. Next semester is even worse, but we won't get into that.

Alright. I'm going to go find my boyfriend and watch Days of Our Lives...

No comments: